Vamos con un look totalmente diferente al
de ayer. Estaba en uno de esos días en los que no tienes ninguna
inspiración y decides cojer lo primero que veas en el armario y eso
hice. Unos jeans, mi sudadera favorita y para darle un toque diferente
las zapatillas de animal print que siempre hacen especiales cualquier
look.
Ya sabéis que no siempre podemos
tener la cabeza pensando(o por lo menos yo) y algunas veces me dejo
llevar y elijo estos look tan básicos que....alomejor no los debería de
enseñar pero son parte de mi y del día a día.
Un beso y gracias por todos los comentarios y visitas.
Today we have a look completely different to yesterday's. I was having one of these days without inspiration when you decide to put one the first thing you see in your closet: a pair of jeans, my favourite jumper and to give a different touch, my animal print sneakers, always making special any look. You know that it's impossible to have our head thinking 24/7 (at least for me) and sometimes I let myself go and choose these basic looks that...maybe I shouldn't show but are part of me and my day-to-day.
Kisses and thanks for your comments and visits!
Today we have a look completely different to yesterday's. I was having one of these days without inspiration when you decide to put one the first thing you see in your closet: a pair of jeans, my favourite jumper and to give a different touch, my animal print sneakers, always making special any look. You know that it's impossible to have our head thinking 24/7 (at least for me) and sometimes I let myself go and choose these basic looks that...maybe I shouldn't show but are part of me and my day-to-day.
Kisses and thanks for your comments and visits!
Jumper: Zara
Sneakers: Pull&Bear
Jeans: Pull&Bear
Coat: Mango








Igualmente divina!!! los botines le dan otro aire al look ;) un besazo
ResponderEliminarYou look so beautiful and very cool!! Love this post!!
ResponderEliminarGreetings from http://fashionbyladym.blogspot.ro/
Me gusta mucho la cami!
ResponderEliminarXoxo
http://pourquoimoi.es/
Un look bien comodo, me encanta. Y que chulas las zapatillas.
ResponderEliminarUn besito!
http://essenceofelectricsbubbles.blogspot.com.es/
esas zapatillas son realmente alucinantes , las quiero!! jiji muaaa
ResponderEliminarNuevo Post: Its Burgundy the new black
Un Rincón Para Mis Botas
http://fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es