Hace un tiempo os escribí un post sobre la web de Dressale donde podéis encontrar todo tipo de ropa para eventos muy bien de precio y muy original, pues bien, hoy os vengo a contar que están de rebajas en su sección de zapatos aquí (como todas sabemos un buen vestido debe de ir acompañada de unos zapatos alucinantes) así que os invito a que os deleitéis con su colección ya que se acercan los temibles eventos de BBC. También os dejo el enlace con toda su colección de zapatos clic y en el blog algunos de mis favoritos.
Os deseo un feliz día y muchos besos!!!
PD: Recordar que si hacéis clic en la imagen os lleva directamente al sitio correspondiente
A while ago I wrote a post about the web Dressale, where you can find all kind of clothes for events, at a very good price and really original. So now I am here to tell yoy that they are on sales in their shoes department here (as we all know, a good dress requieres great shoes) so I invite you to enjoy with their collection as the terrible BBC events are coming (that is weddings, baptisms and communions initials in Spanish). I also leave you the link with all their shoes collection clic and some of my favourites on the blog.
I wish you a happy day and many kisses!!!
PS: Remember that by clicking in the image you'll go to the corresponfing place.
PD: Recordar que si hacéis clic en la imagen os lleva directamente al sitio correspondiente
A while ago I wrote a post about the web Dressale, where you can find all kind of clothes for events, at a very good price and really original. So now I am here to tell yoy that they are on sales in their shoes department here (as we all know, a good dress requieres great shoes) so I invite you to enjoy with their collection as the terrible BBC events are coming (that is weddings, baptisms and communions initials in Spanish). I also leave you the link with all their shoes collection clic and some of my favourites on the blog.
I wish you a happy day and many kisses!!!
PS: Remember that by clicking in the image you'll go to the corresponfing place.













la primera me encanta!
ResponderEliminarNuevo Post: Jessica Simpson Shoes
Un Rincón Para Mis Botas
http://fiorellaechegaray.blogspot.com.es